What's new

Friend help plz

DixieChicks4Ever

Reaction score
Okay so not too long ago I apparently made one of my best friends cry. I say apparently bcuz one of her friends texted me and said that I made my friend cry, but the person that txted me has played tricks and pranks before so I don't know if that was true. About three days later she said hey forget about it but we haven't barely talked since then. I'm lucky if I even get to talk to her once a day. She says she's not mad at me but we used to talk 24/7 now we hardly ever talk. Im afraid she doesn't like me now plz help!

Invite her to a restaurant or to a cinema, better better if you present her an iPhone 4:) she will use it everyday to keep in touch with you.

bab2010 said:
Invite her to a restaurant or to a cinema, better better if you present her an iPhone 4:) she will use it everyday to keep in touch with you.

That's a classic bab. Hope the issue has been resolved. I would buy her a box of chocolates, white roses and a Congrats Graduate with a humorous poem to warm her up. That's just me. A little sweetness and a little sourness.

The first reply can solve your problem but there is no need to give her iphone lolz, the basic thing is you need to know how is she feeling about you, then you might give her some gift.

DixieChicks4Ever said:
Okay so not too long ago I apparently made one of my best friends cry. I say apparently bcuz one of her friends texted me and said that I made my friend cry, but the person that txted me has played tricks and pranks before so I don't know if that was true. About three days later she said hey forget about it but we haven't barely talked since then. I'm lucky if I even get to talk to her once a day. She says she's not mad at me but we used to talk 24/7 now we hardly ever talk. Im afraid she doesn't like me now plz help!

Ah friends stay mad for a little while, but if they're a good friend they'll forgive you :D! Just keep up the contact and do fun things together!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net