What's new

Forum Newbie

AaronW

Reaction score
Hey everyone. :)

I joined the forums 5 days ago and until now, I have failed to properly introduce myself to the community here. I few of you may have already seen me around the forums asking a few iPhone-related questions. A big thank you to those who helped me out.

Firstly, my name is Aaron (in case my forum name wasn't a giveaway lol), I'm from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. I recently upgraded my phone in the past week from a iPhone 3GS to my brand spanking new iPhone 5, which I've immediately fallen in love with. I constantly find myself playing about on my phone randomly going through my settings and what not, trying to learn as much as I can about my phone. I'm not right into technology, so a lot of it is still a bit daunting to understand. However, I am trying my best to learn every possible aspect about my phone, especially now as most of my family members are buying iPhone and asking myself for help.

So far I've found these forums to be extremely helpful. I'm constantly learning more about my phone every day thanks to the community here.

Welcome to the forum AaronW--great introduction about yourself and glad that you have found this site helpful.

Please take a moment to review the attached links below when you get a chance. :)

Thanks,
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator