What's new

Forgot iCloud password

malik shahid awan

Reaction score
My friend made a icloud account on my iPhone 4 iOS 7 and I used this account my device but after sometimes I lost my icloud password after that I contacted my friend about password , birthday and recovery email and he straight way refuse me and he did not remember
PLZ HELP ME ANYONE
I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT THIS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid that if neither you nor your friend can remember the iCloud password, there's no way to recover it. Without the iCloud password, there's no way to re activate the phone if it ever becomes iCloud activation locked.

I've deleted the other four posts you made on this same topic as duplicate postings can fracture any resulting conversation, making it hard to follow as well as being against our rules. In addition, thread hijacking, whereby you make an unrelated post in an existing thread is also not allowed under our rules.

Next time, if you have a question, start your own thread.

My friend made a icloud account on my iPhone 4 iOS 7 and I used this account my device but after sometimes I lost my icloud password after that I contacted my friend about password , birthday and recovery email and he straight way refuse me and he did not remember
PLZ HELP ME ANYONE
I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT THIS

If you've forgotten your password you can go here and reset it:

Apple - My Apple ID

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

If you've set up a rescue email address, the instructions to reset the password will be sent there, and you can use a link to complete the process.

The other option to reset is to answer security questions, and you'll have to enter your birthday date first, so that's not an option.

ممكن حد يفهمنى ازاى الاicloud يتفك
Welcome to iPhoneForums, modyalmko!

If there's a problem with iCloud, please explain what's happening. That will make it easier for us to help.

I requested my friend to make ma a icloud account and he made a icloud account then i use that icloud account but after passing some time I forgot my icloud password then I contacted to my friend he also forgot about that password and also forgot date of birth and email which he write in icloud account plz help me friends

I requested my friend to make ma a icloud account and he made a icloud account then i use that icloud account but after passing some time I forgot my icloud password then I contacted to my friend he also forgot about that password and also forgot date of birth and email which he write in icloud account plz help me friends

Did you try some of the suggestions posted above?

If they don't help, it's not possible to recover the information.

I don't see how he could forget the email address. Even if he had several, he should know those and you could try them.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮