What's new

For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

Allis

Reaction score
Want to check out what all you guys and gals are sporting for cases? Post pictures if possible as Im looking for a case for my new white iphone.
biggrin.gif
Thanks in advance!
g.gif

You need protection. Get what fits your needs and pocketbook. I have an OtterBox Defender and an happy except it is hard to get into the clip.

Want to check out what all you guys and gals are sporting for cases? Post pictures if possible as Im looking for a case for my new white iphone.
biggrin.gif
Thanks in advance!
g.gif

I have this cartoon fish case for my iPhone 4S.
PA603-I4SCC-500.jpg

Incase is the best for displaying the phone. It's like a case isn't even there. All clear and the white looks perfect in it. I only use Incase because it's the best case for showing the aesthetics of the phone while offering decent protection. Check it out.
https://goincase.com/m/#product/CL59594

Lifeproof with their belt clip. Nothing protects with less bulk.

I have an Otter Defender but I usually don't use it unless I know I am going to be doing something messy, dirty, etc. It makes it too bulky, seems to interfere with the screen sensitivity and sound so I use mine "naked" most of the time. I have 3rd party insurance on it that protects against droppage water, etc (Squaretrade). I also leaves me free to use the dock, phone holder in the car (Griffin window case). After all it is just a phone - a tool plus I am very, very careful with it. By the way thanks Primetime - I will have to check out the one you recommended.

I have two for my white iphone 4S.
One is x-doria stir (purple) and the latest acquisition of urban prefer COIN4 (blue).
Am considering getting the OPT white iguana as the third - went out the other night in the little black dress and realized both my cases are not really matching ;)

$x-doria_iphone4_4S_case_stir_purple-420x420.jpg$urban_prefer_coin_4_iphone_case_blue_main-420x420.jpg$opt_iphone4_White_Iguana_Skin-420x420.jpg

I just took the plastic cover it peels off on the proximity sensor now my phone works GREAT in the white w hot pink cover :) (otterbox defender)
I love love it!
I ordered a zagg invisishield and will save it for use w my other covers(speck etc)
I am swearing remove that and your phone will go off when in the ear.
I put my finger in front of the sensor and it works now :) YaY!
I'm happy lol

My wife has a Otter Box Defender Realtree AP skin with pink hard case. Looks great and I don't have worry about it falling on the ground when she is working a code (she's s trauma RN).

The Defender is bulky, but I have dropped my phone off the top of a heavy wrecker boom that was at least 13ft in the air and there are only a few scuffs on the plastic pieces of the hard case.

We also have a couple Zoogue cases for our off weekends. Those are nice too.

Sent from my OEM iPhone

Just got my cases. The product is complete garbage. Don't order these from slick wraps at all. Slick wraps cases are crap. They came already all scuffed up! Scratches and smudges. Both of them!! The case doesn't cover the phone nearly as well as they say. And it's crap... Wow now I know why they're only 7 bucks a piece and why incase is 35. I shouldve known. Going back to my all clear incase and never using this slick wraps hard snap on case. Ever.... Piece of crap. All of it. I highly advise anyone not to buy slick wraps hard snap on case.

I have the white Otter Box Defender, the 4S case has the white silicon, but the hard case part is now BLACK?? I am a little disappointed but getting used to it. There are only the areas around the front and rear camera and the apple logo that let you know it is the white one. Oh well it is protected