What's new

Flick. - Hassle free file transfer between iOS, OS X , Windows and Linux

ydangle

Reaction score
$Icon-72.png Flick. for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC's launched

Flick changes the way you share photos, contacts and files with each other. Simply flick files between multiple devices and across platforms by using either WiFi or Bluetooth (iOS only). You can flick anything from photos, contacts, documents, spreadsheets to notes, and even games. Broadcast a single file by simply flicking it to multiple devices at the same time. Worried about embarrassing photos or content doing the rounds? Auto destruct allows you to set files to destruct within seconds. Flick even has security covered as you decide which files are saved to your device. Once you start flicking you won’t be able to stop – its finger flicking good!

:appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flick./id644265534?mt=8

Why you will love Flick.
It’s hassle free! Place photos, notes, documents and contacts onto your Flicktop and flick to any other device running the app. The built-in Flicktop provides a safe layer where files are easily transferred with a simple flick gesture. Once the file lands on your Flicktop you can then decide whether to save or delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have purchased this app - and it is awesome!

I can easily send pictures, contacts and notes from within the app between my iPhone, iPad and Windows PC. And, this app supports Apple's "Open In..." function very well. For the heck of it, from my Dropbox account on my iPhone, I have opened PDFs, an MP3 file, a .txt file and an Excel file. Then, I have successfully "flicked" those files to my PC and my iPad - both one at a time and via the app's broadcast function. The files stay safely within the app and it has a viewer/player so you can look at these files). Or, you can elect to save them to your iDevice or computer.

Samsung's touch-the-phones-together to transfer a file have NOTHING on this app! If both iDevices have the app installed (or the computer has the server applet installed) and actively running - you can flick to transfer. Period. Very easy and intuitive program. And it's only $0.99 (USD)!

Can you tell I like this...? :)

Marilyn

Sounds like $1 well spent. Bookmarking this so I can grab it later.

Just bought it this morning, looks good.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator