What's new

Flash on the White iphone

Ones anyone else have issues using the flash on the white iPhone?

There has been a few topics regarding this one. Try searching. I think it's a bug that apple also fixed in the update but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

thomasjtsi said:
What issues are you having? Please be a little more specific...

If I have a case on my phone that doesn't have a black ring around the flash, the picture will have a big white "blob" in it.

If I have a case on my phone that doesn't have a black ring around the flash, the picture will have a big white "blob" in it.

Yes this is a fault with the white iPhone. It causes back flash. Not sure what the answer is though. I'd change it for a black one cos the white ones tacky anyway.

I don't think this issue affects all white iPhones. I just tested mine and the camera flash works fine. The only issue I'm having with this unit is the horrible battery consumption. But I have a life proof case to take care of this issue until Apple gets it under control.

iHolophyte said:
Yes this is a fault with the white iPhone. It causes back flash. Not sure what the answer is though. I'd change it for a black one cos the white ones tacky anyway.

I have no problem with flash on my white iPhone that is MUCH better looking then boring black ordinary iPhone !