What's new

Five finger

jaba123

Reaction score
How to Open five fingur in iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the problem here is you need to explain more fully, It isn't really clear what you are asking.

I sorry but I specify word that we called, I only know while using my iPad when I want to close any app I use my five finger and game or app close.

I sorry but I specify word that we called, I only know while using my iPad when I want to close any app I use my five finger and game or app close.
That feature is only available on the iPad, with its much larger screen. On the iPhone you still have to click the home button to close the app you're using.

Hi scifan57 thanks for that and by the way did u remember what we called that function for the IQ of me and other members for those of us did not know or forget this because 2n half year before when I got my iPad I activate that.

Hi scifan57 thanks for that and by the way did u remember what we called that function for the IQ of me and other members for those of us did not know or forget this because 2n half year before when I got my iPad I activate that.
You're welcome.
As far as I know it's just called the five finger pinch.