What's new

First time !!!

Chrispmoto

Reaction score
Hi all, ChrisP here, just wanted to say "hi" and check out this forum.
I currently use a Blackberry, but my wife has been giving me a hard time and says I should go IPhone. I will wait to see what the 5 offers. It does make sense, as we have a new Mac at home, and I LOVE it.
My head has been pounding, Android, new BB, or the 5..........
As I type this, I am leaning towards the 5.
So once again, hello, and hope one day I can be a help in here like I am sure you guys and giels will be to me !!!
Thanks,

ChrisP.

Chrispmoto said:
Hi all, ChrisP here, just wanted to say "hi" and check out this forum.
I currently use a Blackberry, but my wife has been giving me a hard time and says I should go IPhone. I will wait to see what the 5 offers. It does make sense, as we have a new Mac at home, and I LOVE it.
My head has been pounding, Android, new BB, or the 5..........
As I type this, I am leaning towards the 5.
So once again, hello, and hope one day I can be a help in here like I am sure you guys and giels will be to me !!!
Thanks,

ChrisP.

Welcome to the forums. Chris. Being that you registered for a iPhone forum. We can see that you're leaning towards the iPhone. You already know what the bb offers and truthfully there isn't much left for RIM. Android you'll like it up until a new phone comes out which is like everyday with new features and youll never feel like you got your money's worth . I would listen to your wife and go Apple. The iPhone has so much to offer. Just read a few threads and you'll see. Anyways welcome again

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you find everything you need here.