What's new

First look at the NEW iphone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at it. If that's the design I'm really iffy about the iPhone 5. It may be wonderful but that slim design is not for me. What can I possibly doing without a home button?

It's as if Apple is going backwards in the design department. I love the sleekness of the iphone 4 and it's so clean and professional looking. Why would they go back to the old style, is the A5 chip that much bigger than the A4? Ughhhhhh, why Steve why.....lol

jbs06civicsi said:
It's as if Apple is going backwards in the design department. I love the sleekness of the iphone 4 and it's so clean and professional looking. Why would they go back to the old style, is the A5 chip that much bigger than the A4? Ughhhhhh, why Steve why.....lol

Idk. Apple knows people will flock to it no matter what. they can place a humpback shell and I'm sure it will sell like hot cakes. The 4's design is wonderful. The 5 needs to match it's quality.

Idk. Apple knows people will flock to it no matter what. they can place a humpback shell and I'm sure it will sell like hot cakes. The 4's design is wonderful. The 5 needs to match it's quality.

Yeah apple loves giving people a reason to want it. Then you have the anti-culture people who hate apple but have their devices. Then there are the fanboys that love everything they make. After that you get those can't be pleased fans who can't get over the fact that the device is not perfect it always seem to be missing something they want. Then there are those who like being able to do more things on non-apple devices, but in reality anyone can make anything do whatever they wanted if they knew how to program them. Women have their soap operas for drama, men have Apple :p

Hey, I've been a big fan of the iPhone. The iPhone 4g design for me was, "this is the best cutting design they have done, what else" without looking, I've heard rumors like the one with out a home button, that's usual on other smartphones. But, like everyone else. They can make better or down it down. And they do make us want to get it, even when the design is "iffy" heh, my opinion.

I totally agree with what you said, I believe its going to be hard to top the look and feel of the iPhone 4. The 4 just feels strong, but we really haven't seen actual pictures of the iPhone5 yet just cases so were all still speculating on what we think it will look like.

No buttin is a surprise but I'll agree that design is not so impressive. will have to wait till the release to see what the iphone5 actually looks like.

I don't like the curved back of the 3G or 3GS so I hope the 5 will not have that again. The iPhone 4 is the perfect package...and improving upon that will be hard but I hope Apple will come thru.

eyephonefour said:
I don't like the curved back of the 3G or 3GS so I hope the 5 will not have that again. The iPhone 4 is the perfect package...and improving upon that will be hard but I hope Apple will come thru.

The 5 might me a sign of cockiness. I hope apple does well on the final build. I know my 4 will my main device until apple recreates it's design.

jbs06civicsi said:
it's as if apple is going backwards in the design department. I love the sleekness of the iphone 4 and it's so clean and professional looking. Why would they go back to the old style, is the a5 chip that much bigger than the a4? Ughhhhhh, why steve why.....lol

i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eyephonefour said:

I agree.

Personally I can't see Apple abandoning the iPhone 4 design with a radical new look since the 4 has sold so well. I think it could look slightly thinner, but not a complete overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.