What's new

First iPhone line waiters are already outside Apple’s Fifth Ave Store

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
$13.09.06-AS_Line-3.jpg

​
Even if a lot of Apple fans are avidly waiting the purported release of the iPhone 5S, the reality is that the tech giant didn’t release any official information according to which it was actually going to do so, besides the sending of press invites for the event on September 10.

According to several reports, customers wanting to be the first to purchase the next gen iPhone are already lining in front of the iconic Apple store in New York. Apparently, they are not discouraged by the fact that there’s no certainty regarding its specs and that the price is not known yet.

Joe and Brain from Brooklyn are the first in line to buy the new iPhones and they didn’t seem to be bummed out when asked by reporters of Apple Insider, about the possibility of the actual roll out for the device to be set for 20th of September. They serenely replied that they will wait. The duo brought with them camping chairs, because the wait is going to be a long one, evidently. They also mentioned that they checked the weather forecast before decided to come here and camp out.

Apple will hold a media event next week and is widely expected to uncover the next generation of its iconic device, namely the iPhone 5S, but also the long awaited low cost iPhone, dubbed so far the iPhone 5C. Nothing is certain at the moment, but in a few days we’re going to see the results of all this speculation.

Source: AppleInsider

NO WAYYYY..... LMAO.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

So did preorders start already? Or would that start midnight Sept 11 after the 10th event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
So did preorders start already? Or would that start midnight Sept 11 after the 10th event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-orders will start when Apple says so. There will likely be an announcement about that at the event tomorrow.

Idiots, just because they are announcing the phones tomorrow, doesnt mean they will go on sale then.

chances are these people that are waiting online to get them first are going to sell them on ebay to make a 3x profit markup.

I don't wait in line overnight for anything!!! I order online ...

Sent from my Black 64GB WiFi Only iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk