What's new

Firefox Web Browser Now Available on iOS

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
firefox-100261033-primary.idge.jpg
After rumored plans to step away from mobile development, Mozilla surprisingly released a beta of its Firefox web browser back in September. On desktop, Firefox is a smart alternative to Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge and is now available on mobile.

On Thursday, Mozilla released the final build of Firefox on iOS. The popular open source project brings speedy web browsing to mobile with a few extra features. Current desktop users can take advantage of Firefox sync, which transfers over bookmarks, history, saved pages and more to a mobile device.

Other than standard browser features, Firefox supports a reader-mode where unnecessary objects will be stripped from webpages and can be available while offline.

Mozilla's Firefox is now available to download for free in the iTunes App Store.

Sorry Mozilla, after your little stunt with the previous CEO, I will never use any of your products again.

I used to use Firefox on my old Windows computer before I got my first MacBook. I'll have to try this version.

I used to use Firefox on my old Windows computer before I got my first MacBook. I'll have to try this version.
I did too and I liked it.
Would be good to all your thoughts on it.