F fevo30 New Member Sep 11, 2010 #1 hi I wud love to no how to get my keyboard to vibrate I've got haptic pro it works but not for my keyboard any one got any other ways around this
hi I wud love to no how to get my keyboard to vibrate I've got haptic pro it works but not for my keyboard any one got any other ways around this
DannyBoy New Member Sep 11, 2010 #2 fevo30 said: hi I wud love to no how to get my keyboard to vibrate I've got haptic pro it works but not for my keyboard any one got any other ways around this Click to expand... Can't unless you have it jailbroken....
fevo30 said: hi I wud love to no how to get my keyboard to vibrate I've got haptic pro it works but not for my keyboard any one got any other ways around this Click to expand... Can't unless you have it jailbroken....
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon