Favorite app

Eastwood

New Member
Just wondering what everyones favorite app is for taking pics and video? So far I have'nt found a really good one yet.
 
For general pictures, no HDR, Camera+ is pretty good. It handles action shots fairly well and allows for separate exposure and focus control.

For HDR I use iCameraHDR, it's a simple interface and let's you focus where the dark and light areas in the frame are so you can sort of control the amount of over and under exposure.

I also use Hipstamatic for the antiquing effect, but I also have Photoforge2 with the Pop! Cam effects package for a similar effect.

For panoramic shots I have Auto Stitch, you take independent shots and import them to the app and it stitches them. They suggest a near 1/3 overlap for best effect and it works pretty good, I tried the Microsoft app and it really sucked.
 
I'm still waiting on an easy panoramic photo app I had a fantastic one with my samsung galaxy you'd think apple apps would have one 100x better.. Smh


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
Appart from the aforementioned apps I really like ProCamera on the 4s its absolutely awesome. Love the ability to shoot nearly 12pics per sec. in full res.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top