What's new

Faulty touch function after screen replacement.

soer8289

Reaction score
A used and smashed iPhone 4s has come to my hand. I have tried to repair it but i have met a couple of difficulties.
1. I got my replacement screen and tried to plug it in before i installed it completely. When i did that i worked perfectly. Then i moved on and installed it completely, but now the touch function doesn't work at all. What can be wrong now?
2. How does the vibrator connect to the motherboard? I am not sure it is working even though i just replaced it. When i turn sound on/off (by flicking the side button) no vibration occur. Is that something i have to turn on?
3. How does the loudspeaker connect to the motherboard? I am not sure it is working even though I just replaced it. When i make the iPhone read the screen out loud (3 clicks on home button) there is no sound, what to do?
Hope to hear your answers :)

As far as a screen replacment, if its not working maybe it has disconected from main board in process of putting it all together. As far as vibration, its connected directly on motherboard.
And speaker as well, make sure that u putt all how it was, always double check.

Anybody else having trouble connecting to App Store while on wifi.. Get error that says "can't connect to store". I can go to any other web site fine except anything to do with Apple.. Can't even bring up: apple.com!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk