What's new

falling out of love w your iphone

I have tried all the others except Windows phone - nothing comes close to the iPhone.

I agree the leaks don't have the wow factor, but we just don't know for sure until it's released.

I have the HTC Thunderbolt, over all it's been an ok phone but never lived up to all the hype. The battery life still sucks and I can't wait to off-load it. I am actually on the fence right now on what phone I want. I finally was able to hold the GS3 and love it. I just don't want to make a mistake with the iPhone5 coming out and it possibly being a better all around phone.

Of course it's great to have the latest and greatest, but IMO, my 16Gb, nearly 2 year old iphone4 is still as fresh as the day I bought it.

Every other phone I've ever owned has been a dog, and I can't see the benefits of leaving Apple for anything else. Can't remember the model, but my HTC put me off the company for life. More than once, that thing nearly went sailing out of my truck window at 60 mph.

My only issue with the iPhone 4 is that it's so good that I may be tempted to keep it at the end of the contract period and thus miss out on the improvements of the later models.