What's new

Facetime Icon Missing

scn452

Reaction score
Greetings all:

I have an iphone 4s and the Facetime icon is no longer on the phone. It was there but not anymore. Any idea on how to get it back? Any idea where it went?

Thanks in advance for your words of wisdom.

Steve

There was never a FaceTime icon. The place to configure FaceTime is in the settings menu.

If you want to FaceTime somebody, you have to go to their number on your contacts list and hit FaceTime. There's also a FaceTime button at the top of the text message/iMessage conversations as well.

you facetime with people the same way you call them but instead of pressing call you press facetime and viola it works

You are all correct and I realized I was confusing the Ipad2 with the Iphone 4s as soon as I saw the Facetime option on the call screen.

Thanks for the help,

mohammad moaadel said:
me too i didnt have facetime since i bought it and my friend has facetime icon on his 4s

Which country are you in? Some countries do not allow FaceTime. UAE is one. There were more, but the list is shrinking. It may be that things have changed in your country since you bought your phone, or that your friend sourced his phone from a different country.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net