What's new

FaceTime Frinds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
No offense, but it says right in the description of this forum "Looking for some Facetime friends? Find' em here! Find facetime users and connect with other members of iPhoneForums.net."

No offense, but it says right in the description of this forum "Looking for some Facetime friends? Find' em here! Find facetime users and connect with other members of iPhoneForums.net."

Yes... It does say that. However, that introduction was created in 2010 when the iPhone 4 was just released... And FaceTime was new. It's pretty obvious that FT is shared between family and friends... and not random people that meet on the Internet.

Yes... It does say that. However, that introduction was created in 2010 when the iPhone 4 was just released... And FaceTime was new. It's pretty obvious that FT is shared between family and friends... and not random people that meet on the Internet.

Not trying to be a troublemaker but that's kind of a lame excuse, that it was created in 2010. It's not that hard to change the description, first of all. Secondly, people such as myself are just getting an iPhone, and have never been to this forum before, so it's NOT "obvious" that facetime is shared between family and friends only. Finally, the responses to people looking for facetime friends are pretty snarky considering the forum is telling them to look here for facetime friends. I didn't even come here looking for people to do facetime with and even I'm a bit put off by the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.