What's new

Facebook

Twistedkila

Reaction score
Does anybody have problems uploading pics from your ip4 4.2.1 to Facebook? After the update I can't upload from my phone anymore.

I should have known that a reinstall would do the trick. So thank you

ive had a similar problem ive just removed the app and installed it again havent got around to uploading again though so hope it fixes it

Im having problems uploading to Facebook. Reinstalled it twice. Still doesn't work...

I'm also having the same problem and I have os 4.1. Tried to find an app that could do it, downloaded a freebie one and it doesn't work either.

im willin to bet its not the phone or the app...
Facebook has not been known to be the most responsive site in cyber space...

I'm inclined to agree;-) I have noticed that when you delete and re-install FB app, it will let you upload some pictures for a bit, then it stops again.

I had to uninstall/reinstall the other day again and it uploaded pics fine. It's not that hard to do it's just an inconvenience. I believe Facebook is to blame.

Is there a way to make the font bigger on fb with the iPhone 4?

Im having problems uploading to Facebook. Reinstalled it twice. Still doesn't work...

You have to have Location Services turned on for Facebook.
Settings/General/Location Services/Facebook--> ON.

It would really be nice if the error message, instead of just saying something like "Unable to upload your photo at this time," would actually say "Turn Location Services On." It would save thousands of posts on forums everywhere."

You have to have Location Services turned on for Facebook.
Settings/General/Location Services/Facebook--> ON.

It would really be nice if the error message, instead of just saying something like "Unable to upload your photo at this time," would actually say "Turn Location Services On." It would save thousands of posts on forums everywhere."

Good to know! Thanks for the tip!