What's new

Facebook integration in Contacts

matteo76

Reaction score
I hate this integration of Facebook friends in Contacts. Now I have double contacts of the same person (because it uses defferent name for Facebook) and so many unnecessary added contacts without phone number. Is there a way to delete facebook friends from contacts???

I hate this integration of Facebook friends in Contacts. Now I have double contacts of the same person (because it uses defferent name for Facebook) and so many unnecessary added contacts without phone number. Is there a way to delete facebook friends from contacts???
There's a toggle in Settings>Facebook to not Sync FB contacts... but still maintain the FB integration.

I read another post on here that said to the effect of toggling the Facebook contacts off and pushing update contacts removes the Facebook info. I have not tried this as I never let Facebook get the chance to get its greasy fingers on my contacts so this advice is given at your own risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how it does it after you've already Sync'd FB contacts to you're iPhone. I'm the same way, Silverado.... I don't want FB any where near my contact list. LOL!!

I don't understand it. I did the FB sync and it duplicated some contacts and others it just put it all into 1 contact. The contacts it doubled up on have the same FB name as they do it my contact list. Its a pain really and it didn't update their profile pic on FB to my phone either.

Not worth it if you haven't already done it.