What's new

Facebook app notifications

emilyps

Reaction score
S anyone else having problems this morning? Facebook app is showing that I have a notification but not actually telling me what it is. Not just me as another friend with iPhone is having the same problem.

Any solutions?

S anyone else having problems this morning? Facebook app is showing that I have a notification but not actually telling me what it is. Not just me as another friend with iPhone is having the same problem. Any solutions?
Really aren't any solutions on our end. It's just one of the many, many glitches in the FB app. Shocks me, though, that it's one of the most popular in the App Store and the most glitchy at the same time.

buggy Facebook at it again,nothing to do but wait,it will come right again all by itself.

Its really buggy on ipad too. Whenever i scroll down my news feed any tagged pictures that show up on there freeze on the screen. Ive uninstalled it about 6 times over weekend.

Its really buggy on ipad too. Whenever i scroll down my news feed any tagged pictures that show up on there freeze on the screen. Ive uninstalled it about 6 times over weekend.
i gave up on it on my 4s,even in windows it was buggy,they mess about with it too much,forever changing things and its not always for the better.

Think i will do the same. And just use it in safari. Dont even really use it that much anyway.
no i don't,I'm not big into fb,its just a means of keeping in touch with a few people.