What's new

Face The Quiz is released for iphone and ipod touch!

jakarta123

Reaction score
*FACE THE QUIZ*

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/face-the-quiz/id598937558?ls=1&mt=8

***** More than 100 characters to guess.
**** Game with great graphic on each character and with custom keyboard.
*** Get multiple cool wallpapers to download with your coins.
** Share your achievement through Game Center.

“Face the Quiz” game challenges player to guess more than 100 character faces. Some of them are super heroes, but the others are super villains. Testing your knowledge to name each character (beautifully crafted inspired of the original character's identity).

So, it's the time to recognize all of the face

and
it's time to...

Face the Quiz !!

Game Features :

√ HUNDRED OF CHARACTER's FACES AND MORE
More than 100 character faces to guess. All beautifuly crafted inspired of the original characters.

√ MULTIPLE WALLPAPERS TO DOWNLOAD
Unlock all cool wallpapers for with your coins. All wallpapers will be fit with your iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 screens.

√ USE MULTIPLE HINTS AND ASK YOUR FRIENDS
Use hints to help you guess the character and you can ask your friend on twitter to help you.

√ GAME CENTER INTEGRATED
Share your achievement through Game Center.

All Character’s right are belong to respective creators. And we just share the fun and knowledge to you.

Cheers !

here's the trailer : Face the Quiz Official Trailer ( iOS Games )

Last edited:
Thank you for posting your app announcement. However, you are only allowed to do a 1-time post of your app announcement in either the app announcement or game section.

You cannot post this in 3 different sections--this is against forum rules and is considered spamming your own app.

In addition, only external links to the Apple App Store and YouTube video highlighting your app is allowed. Your Facebook and web page have been removed. That too is against forum rules.

Please read the forum rules: Forum Rules - iPhone Forum

Thanks!
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

thx for reminding me.... and I'm very sorry too...

I have updated with adding the trailer link on youtube...
thx..