What's new

Everything a Rookie should know about Iphones\Iphone4

J-nine4

Reaction score
Hey guys! right now i have a blackberry and the thing is a piece of crap! it wouldnt be so bad if it didnt freeze and reset itself constantly but neways im prob gonna pay out of my contract early and get the iphone4 when i can afford it and i was wondering like everything i need to know about iphones...ive never had iphone apple nething lol just wondering thank you

Hey guys! right now i have a blackberry and the thing is a piece of crap! it wouldnt be so bad if it didnt freeze and reset itself constantly but neways im prob gonna pay out of my contract early and get the iphone4 when i can afford it and i was wondering like everything i need to know about iphones...ive never had iphone apple nething lol just wondering thank you

If your blackberry is less than a year old you should be able to get a replacement phone for it. Or you can go to forums.crackberry.com and download the latest OS upgrade for your phone. That should help with your freeze and reset problem.

My blackberry storm was having problems too, I just had it replaced (for the second time) when I preordered the iphone 4. That way I can sell it on craigslist as basically new when the iphone comes in. I liked the blackberry, but it was just time to move on from the outdated device!

Originally i had a iphone 3g and decided to try out the blackberry bold 9700 as my contract was coming to an end so i thought i will try it,anyway cut a long story short i had it 2months max and found it froze up now and again and i found the apps were limited and very exspensive,i started to regret selling my iphone and wished i hadnt sold it,but to have a good hubby he decided to by me sim free iphone 4 for our wedding aniversary,and i have to say i will never go to any other phone again,the iphone is the way to go.

So i will just say to 1badsup u will not regret it and u will of wished you had bought an iphone ages ago so injoy it when u get it,its addictive big time.

Last edited: