What's new

ENSCRIPTED: Hints and Clues

NightStar

Reaction score
Hopefully this thread will be a place for Enscripted addicts to post hints and clues to help each other.

April 26 puzzle: this has so few words, I just can't figure it out. If anyone has solved it, please let me know the first letter of correct movie title. That's all the hint I want...for now at least. Thanks.

Hi there, film begins with 'A'. Good luck.
Can anyone help with April 24th just first letter of
Film please

That's a 2 word title, first letter of first word is A. If u want more, let me know.
I finally got the 4/26 one :))
Good Luck!

I can not figure out 4/2?? It's the only one I have left... Please give me a hint??

For me that was an obscure movie. First letter of each word in title: S and B.
If you need more hints, ask again :)

An hr later and I finally figured it out!! The title should've been one word... Thanks for the hint!!! It really helped me :)

Hello fellow fans of Enscripted.

I'm stuck on one puzzle: the June 10th quote from a movie with a 4 - letter title. I've tried all the titles I can think of, but can't seem to find a solution. Can anyone give a good hint? Thanks!

LOL, I'm stuck on the same one...have wrecked up 110 minutes, cannot figure it out! Not enough words. All I want ... for now anyway ... Is the first letter of the first word (not movie title)' hopefully I can get it from there :)

Hello fellow fans of Enscripted.

I'm stuck on one puzzle: the June 10th quote from a movie with a 4 - letter title. I've tried all the titles I can think of, but can't seem to find a solution. Can anyone give a good hint? Thanks!

First letter of first word in the quote is 'w'. hope that helps! It was a hard one for me also... If you want the first letter of the movie title, let me know!

Thanks! I finally got it! :))
When there are so few words, really makes it tough.

First letter of first word in the quote is 'w'. hope that helps! It was a hard one for me also... If you want the first letter of the movie title, let me know!