What's new

Enscripted - Help Needed on March 26th Puzzle!

WhiteHawk

Reaction score
Hi all

I've got Enscripted which I think is a great little game but I'm stuck on the March 26th puzzle. Has anyone else got it and solved that particular days puzzle that can help me? It's really bugging me now and I just can't figure it out! Obviously I don't want the answer, just a little bit of help.

WhiteHawk said:
Hi all

I've got Enscripted which I think is a great little game but I'm stuck on the March 26th puzzle. Has anyone else got it and solved that particular days puzzle that can help me? It's really bugging me now and I just can't figure it out! Obviously I don't want the answer, just a little bit of help.

The movie name is Quills, which I have never heard of. Could you give me a hint for the March 25th puzzle please?

The movie name is Quills, which I have never heard of. Could you give me a hint for the March 25th puzzle please?

The movie name is sp------n. Good luck!

Now can anyone help with the April 26 puzzle? It is so short, I just can't solve it.
All I want is the first letter of correct movie title...I think I can do it from there, thanks!

The movie name is sp------n. Good luck!

Now can anyone help with the April 26 puzzle? It is so short, I just can't solve it.
All I want is the first letter of correct movie title...I think I can do it from there, thanks!

Thanks for the help. Finished it awhile back. I am still working on April 26 as well. Sorry I can't help. :(

The April 26 title starts with an A. Hope that helps

Some help with the April 4 puzzle would be appreciated. Thanks

Thanks sju09. I will work on it, may need another clue...that's a tough one.

Re 4/4 puzzle, movie starts with a G.

Have fun :)

Thanks for the clue. Let me know if you need any further help.

Yay...just solved 4/26! What a b***h that was...oh wait, that's another clue.....

Glad you got it. Could I get another letter for the 4/4 puzzle. G just didn't help me.

The first 2 letters are gl and the movie is set in Roman times. Hope this helps.