What's new

Emulators

Gitty

Reaction score
Hey guise I have a verizon iPhone 4 OS 4.2.6 obviously.

I just downloaded 7 emulators (gameboy4iphone, genesis4iphone, gpsphone, mame4iphone, NES.emu, psx4all, and snes4iphone)

The only ROM's I downloaded were all the pokemon games for gameboy, gameboy color, and gameboy advance.

The first I tried to play was gameboy4iphone with pokemon blue and red, I pressed portrait with sound and could only hear sound, no visual. I pressed portrait w/ no sound and got nothing. I went to landscape with sound and both worked seemingly fine even though the sound is crappy. So that's the problem with GB4iphone.

Next I download crash bandicoot 3 for PSX, All screen orientations and sound options do not work, i press one, it opens sowing the controls and a black screen, no sound, nothing ever shows up, so i just press quit to menu or the home button, so thats not working either

Then I tried gpSphone, i press several different pokemon games, and tried portrait and landscape with and w/o sound. The result is it opens with no sound showing controls and black screen for about 5 seconds, then crashes.

I haven't attempted to try the other emulators. Anyone else having these problems? and could you help if you know any solutions

RC 6, is that the version of the jailbreak? I jailbroke on the 9th of February I believe, how can I tell which version I did? I still have greenp0ison saved on my computer, will that saved file tell the version?

And same question as budd, you can't just jailbreak over it can you, or upgrade in a way? Or must it all be redone completely.

I do have greenp0ison untethered so unless they put out a new one right after I did it then I should have it.

RC6 is the latest version. You can just jailbreak over your existing jailbreak without having to restore in iTunes.

It's all explained in the link...

Ok I'll try. Are u sure this is the problem or is gpsphone just incompatible with 4.2.6

Thanks man I got the RC6 and everything is workin fine now it seems. Too bad crash bandicoot still doesn't work on psx4all though. I never saw so I hope RC6 is still untethered

Ok so i jailbroke to RC6 but gb4iphone still wont work in portrait mode. It wont show anything on the screen until i press the home button and it shows for a split second.

Any idea why?

I have all the emulators but gb4iphone won't work in portrait orientation. I've tried 5 different games. Gpsphone works in every orientation. I havent tried snes or mame yet. But I tried crash bandicoot with psx4all and it didn't work

Hey guys, I tried looking for psx4all roms on here but to no avail. Not at my laptop right now, but, is there a thread/site fir me to go to to get ps roms? Any info is appreciated.

EDIT: ok. I got the roms/bin needed to get psx to work. But ff vii won't work and neither will mrvl v cpcm.... Only Lunar SSSC works... I even chmodded permissions to 755 & then to 775.... I have bins all over the place. In roms in .app. I know gpoison rc5 had emulations so I installed rc6. And still the same thing..... I'm not sure if I'm breaking the rules by talking about these things, so If I am, I apologize in advance and won't think twice of you guys, when/if you take down this post. But I'm COMPLETELY stumped on this...... If you guys can help at all it will be GREATLY appreciated. And if not, I'll continue my search on google. TIA.

EDIT2: Man this is a pain... I have to use unecm.exe the bin.ecm files..... Wth????

Last edited:
We won't have roms on here for the same reason we don't have app store files.

If you want roms legally you must (still) own the original psx game. You can find them on google...