What's new

Email Issue After Jailbreaking

beerjjj

Reaction score
Hi All,

I hope someone can help me on this as it's driving me mad....:(

I have found that since I Jailbroke on the latest untethered release I have been having issues with my emails....they keep reverting to (No Sender) & (No Subject) with a default date of 01/01/01 and I cannot see what the emails are.

Previously I was Jailbroken on 4.3.5 and had no issues at all, I also upgraded to the stock 5.0.1 (un-Jailbroken) for a about a month again with no issues around the emails, however since jailbreaking on redsn0w_win_0.9.10b2 I have encountered the above issue and it can happen at least once a day and the only way to correct it that I have found is to Re-Spring each time which is now becoming a pain.

I currently have the following Tweaks/Themes installed:

Anbu HD (Theme)
Activator
Clever Pin
Infinifolders
Sprintomize 2
Winterboard

Has anyone else come accross this issue and if so is there a fix out there as I have search and cannot find anything.

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Cheers

Jason

Nothing a restore and rejailbreak with the latest redsn0w wont fix. Also be sure to set up as a new iPhone when you restore. Restoring from backup can sometimes bring along issues from the backup.

How would I go about restoring to the latest RedSnow? I'm having this issue as well. And also, would I be able to keep all the jailbreak apps I've downloaded?

The OP made mention that he was using redsn0w 0.9.10b2... the latest version is 0.9.10b3. It fixed a couple compatablitiy issues and problems w/ Mobile Substrate.

Thanks for the replies, I will try to run the latest redsn0w over my JB and see what happens

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

cluebird said:
How would I go about restoring to the latest RedSnow? I'm having this issue as well. And also, would I be able to keep all the jailbreak apps I've downloaded?

As far as I'm aware you can download the latest redsn0w and perform the same JB as before you just need to make sure the you in-tick the box to Instal Cydia

Update:

I have now re-run the latest redsn0w JB (redsn0w_win_0.9.10b3) over the top of my last JB and this seems to have cured my issue.

I have also been changing Cydia App settings and installing and de-installing Cydia Apps as well and have not encountered anymore email issues.

If the issues return I will report back.

:)