jerparker
New Member
I did search but could not find an answer...
1. I have Gmail as my email. I did the thing where you add Gmail through Exchange but I don't like when you delete an email it goes to the All Mail folder and doesn't get deleted. If I delete the Exchange account and then add my Gmail account will I lose my contacts?
2. Does anyone know of a tweak or app that will fix the issue I have when sending a text to multiple people. When I do this it converts it to a MMS. Any way to fix this? Thanks in advance!
1. I have Gmail as my email. I did the thing where you add Gmail through Exchange but I don't like when you delete an email it goes to the All Mail folder and doesn't get deleted. If I delete the Exchange account and then add my Gmail account will I lose my contacts?
2. Does anyone know of a tweak or app that will fix the issue I have when sending a text to multiple people. When I do this it converts it to a MMS. Any way to fix this? Thanks in advance!