What's new

ear phones with track control?

bknewtype

Reaction score
hey guys im looking for a new set of ear phones for my iphone, and wanted to know if they made any that incorporates track control ( skipping songs, etc) as well as answering phone calls, with mic, etc. i believe dr dre's beats does this, but they are liek 150$ and i dont want to spend that much. anyone has any suggestions? thanks!

hey guys im looking for a new set of ear phones for my iphone, and wanted to know if they made any that incorporates track control ( skipping songs, etc) as well as answering phone calls, with mic, etc. i believe dr dre's beats does this, but they are liek 150$ and i dont want to spend that much. anyone has any suggestions? thanks!

Have you looked at apples in ear earbuds? Haven't tryed them but they would work like the stock ones just a bit more comfortable.

Have you looked at apples in ear earbuds? Haven't tryed them but they would work like the stock ones just a bit more comfortable.

I actually havent looked at any of their products other than the cases lol i didnt want an apple earbud actually wanted a 3rd party brand like sony etc. But if apple has a track control ear bud i wouldnt mind giving it a try. Thanks.