What's new

Dtunes

hitmax22

Reaction score
Hi guys...i have installed dtunes (3.0) in my phone...but when eva i open the terminal icon it automatically closes down...i tried reinstalling but also same problem occurs...

ny suggestions?

iphone 4
ios 4.1
jailbreaked

Hey :)
I also jailbreaked my iPhone. I think i have the Same Problem like you. But you have tobdownload the New Terminal from the Internet. Them. It doesnt broke down. But if i Start dtunes and Open a torrent file dtunes broke down. Is this normally? In the Tutorial of dtunes i can Read that i have to Close dtunes and after this i have to Open Terminal and Type in ./gettorrent. Them. The dowmnload would start. But it doesn't Start. Sorry for my entlieh. Im from Germany.

Hey :)
I also jailbreaked my iPhone. I think i have the Same Problem like you. But you have tobdownload the New Terminal from the Internet. Them. It doesnt broke down. But if i Start dtunes and Open a torrent file dtunes broke down. Is this normally? In the Tutorial of dtunes i can Read that i have to Close dtunes and after this i have to Open Terminal and Type in ./gettorrent. Them. The dowmnload would start. But it doesn't Start. Sorry for my entlieh. Im from Germany.

Hi
I've got the same problem, did you find the problem?
Does dTunes work already? :)

Greetings, Betsie

if i open dtunes and try to prepare a torrent dtunes closes before it prepares. happens every time same as german dude above. SO ANNOYING!!!