What's new

Dropped pin on 5S

mariuss

Reaction score
I have a pin dropped on maps and can't remove it,the problem is my iPhone calculate the route to that pin or if I'm away it calculate the route at home,this option I suppose it goes on battery usage can this be stopped ?
Regards
enavequg.jpg
aba2uzuq.jpg
a3u3uzyg.jpg

I have a pin dropped on maps and can't remove it,the problem is my iPhone calculate the route to that pin or if I'm away it calculate the route at home,this option I suppose it goes on battery usage can this be stopped ? Regards
To turn off "directions" and "miles to" in your notification center, go to Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services>Frequent Locations>turn off toggle. I don't use maps much. But you can turn off maps in Location Services.

Tap the dropped pin, a bars should appear. At the right end of the bar is a blue and white arrow, click on it. Somewhere around the middle of the page is a box that says Remove Pin. Click on that. HTH

To turn off "directions" and "miles to" in your notification center, go to Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services>Frequent Locations>turn off toggle. I don't use maps much. But you can turn off maps in Location Services.

Thank you,all sorted !

Tap the dropped pin, a bars should appear. At the right end of the bar is a blue and white arrow, click on it. Somewhere around the middle of the page is a box that says Remove Pin. Click on that. HTH

If u look at the three pictures I posted,last one is the one (posted it again)I tapped the pin there in no option remove pin,it would be so nice and handy to have one...
abyza8uv.jpg

See the ">" to the right of the word Dublin? That is what I was trying to tell you to tap. That should take you to the page I wrote of with the rove pin box on it. If you do not see this then the pin is not a DROPPED pin but is the app showing your current location. You have already followed instructions about removing location tracking. That is all you can do. Other than going into location services and toggling Apple Maps off.

I did tap that and got me into this page,the last picture you see here on this topic,but as I said it's sorted don't worry
Thank you !