What's new

Downloading and Instatlling iOS 13.1.2

HunnieBunnie

Reaction score
I have been downloading/installing this iOS now for at least an hour and a half, and it is still not done. Is this normal??

Did you ever get it to complete? If not make sure your WiFi connection isn’t being used by others in the house and if you have dual band type WiFi, with 2g and 5g as well, be sure to get onto 5g is possible as it’s much faster. Keep the phone plugged into the charger and let it do it’s thing. Yes it can take a while depending on the speed of your internet service. Hopefully you got it figured out!

Yes, it finally finished downloading and installing. I had a message the day before that it was going to do this on its own last night, which probably would have been easier and less stressful, but the Apple tech told me to download it myself to try to fix a problem with the wallet app. I had no idea it was going to turn into a several hours long ordeal of course. It is over now, but the problem with the app remains, so I went through all of that for nothing. Will have to bell Apple again today I guess.

I do have 5GB "data" on my phone plan, but I was at home and sitting 3-4 ft. from my router, and the phone was on the WiFi. No one else here using my WiFi, and only my laptop's browser and iMessages on the computer were open. I hope I do not have to spend much time on the phone with Apple again today. This is the reason I quit Windows computers years ago. It was too time and stress intensive for me.

Thanks, 933.

Last edited:
Earlier today Apple released iOS 13.1.3. It’s a small update and shouldn’t take too long.

You mean 13.2.3?? I thought I just downloaded 13.2.1

Thank you, sceifan57. I am on it! :)

ETA: You are correct! It is 13.1.3.... Then what did I download and install last night??

It does appear to be downloading a lot faster than what I downloaded last night. :)

My screen protector and case are supposed to arrive today. I wish they were here now so I could put them on and stop worrying about the phone somehow getting damaged! I will be so glad once this is all over so to speak! (LOL)

Reactions: 933
Thanks, J. A. I cannot keep up with this stuff!! (LOL)

Well, it has already downloaded and installed. That was very fast compared to yesterday! :)