What's new

Download "Horn" Ringtone

netorius77

Reaction score
Does any one know if I can download the "Horn" ringtone that comes as a standard on the iPhone 4? I would like to get it on my iPhone 3.
Thanks

Last edited:
is it not already on there? thats one of the ringtone si delete.. but if any one where to ssh into their iphone they could send it to you easily

is it not already on there? thats one of the ringtone si delete.. but if any one where to ssh into their iphone they could send it to you easily
It is on my mates iPhone 4, but it is not on my iPhone 3 as a standard ringtone - how does one easily send it?

Thanks - no that is not the one - the one I am looking for is the one that you hear on the Tour de France cycle race. Hard to describe without playing it, but it is a standard in the iPhone 4. SSH - problem is his phone is not JB.

Last edited:
ah well i dont know any other way you could put the ringtone on there unless you try add it in itunes like a normal custom ringtone? maybe some one here who still has it on their phone and is jailbroken can send it to you...

I have deleted the ringtones that came with the iphone 4 as i did not really like any of them and filled it with my own.. well apart from a few i found and that was the only one with "horn" in it

no worries... try add the one i uploaded as a tone in itunes and if it works then some one can easily upload the tone for you and you will be able to add it with out jailbreak

Thanks - no that is not the one - the one I am looking for is the one that you hear on the Tour de France cycle race. Hard to describe without playing it, but it is a standard in the iPhone 4. SSH - problem is his phone is not JB.

Give the name of the ringtone and give me your email, i will send it to you.

im surprised that even different iphones have less or more ringtones i thought it was the same for all iphones...

I have the horn ring tone in amount my text ringtones but what is the rooting address leading to that ringtone within the iOS??? I can't figure it out.
Here it is in the settings.
7b797ed0-f12b-1198.jpg

I have the horn ring tone in amount my text ringtones but what is the rooting address leading to that ringtone within the iOS??? I can't figure it out.
7b797ed0-f12b-1198.jpg

Use openSSH and navigate to the ringtones folder /stash/ringtones and drag it to the desktop, use a ftp app like flashFXP or filezilla...

you do have openSSH installed dont you?

i wold of done it but i dleted the apple ringtones i hate them lol

7b797ed0-f12b-1198.jpg

Use openSSH and navigate to the ringtones folder /stash/ringtones and drag it to the desktop, use a ftp app like flashFXP or filezilla...

you do have openSSH installed dont you?

i wold of done it but i dleted the apple ringtones i hate them lol

I went to that ringtone folder at the first place and it's not there, the ringtones i'm having there are for the incoming calls, not for the text messages or emails.

There is one in there which says "old car horn" but it's not even for text tone. Here are the screenshot. Check the rooting address on the screenshot.
7b797ed0-fdb7-967f.jpg
7b797ed0-fdc8-19fd.jpg
7b797ed0-fddb-413c.jpg
7b797ed0-fde8-7896.jpg
7b797ed0-fdf8-2644.jpg