What's new

Download 1080P Blu-ray DVD movies onto iPad 2 for playback

yao847zi

Reaction score
In March 3rd, Steve Jobs laughed iPad 2. He vigorously presented the second generation of the company’s Jesus Tablet., iPad 2. The improvements of iPad2 are built around a completely new computer chip called A5 1.2GHZ and a dual core processor, which is served in high-performing laptops. The graphics are announced to be up to nine times faster than in the original iPad. I do feel the improvements. Despite the many enhancements, the new version is just 8.8mm, which makes it even slimmer than my iPhone 4. The new version is also lighter at 1.3lb, but the battery life is not bad, it can run like ten hours or so. It is announced that there is over one month of standby before it needs to be recharged.
The software operating system is being updated to 4.3 while a number of new Apps have been unveiled linked to movie editing and uploading video clips to the internet. The challenge is led by Motorola's Xoom, together with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and so on.
Ok let’s talk about the fun part. Although the IPS display is unchanged, still 9.7in from corner to corner, with a resolution of 1,024x 768, which means it lags behind many of the upcoming Google Android Honeycomb tablets.
It still looks cool, and the IPS technology gives splendid viewing angles and awecome contrast.
the iPad 2 can output HD video and mirror its own screen, with Apple Digital AV Adapter. The exciting-to-tears feature of iPad 2 is its improved support for HDTVs and HD video, with the support of improved hardware and the brand new iOS4.3. It is good news for both entertainment and education anyway.
For entertainment, iPad 2 have a broaden use with the new Apple Digital AV Adapter the iPad 2 can output high-definition video at resolutions up to 1080p, as well as Dolby Digital surround sound thanks to the chunky wide-range speaker, , with the support of the new AV adapter and of course a standard HDMI cable.
I played back around a dozen HD video files on three different HDTVs through iPads and the HDMI adapter, and the video quality was fabulous. The failure to output HD video has been a pain in the ass on the iOS in the original iPad, but now that it’s here, it looks thrillingly awesome.
And here is a good to put HD video files, especially Blu-ray DVD movies, onto iPad 2. What we need to do first is to rip Blu-ray DVD movies from disks and convert to iPad 2 supported video formats.
To rip Blu-ray disc and DVD, Blu-ray Ripper and BD drive are required. You may download Blu-ray DVD to iPad 2 Converter from here. It is naturally support DVD ripping and allows you to select audio track of any language of the movie. Now find a step-to-step guide below:
rip-blu-ray-to-ipad-compatible-format_clip_image002.jpg

Step 1: Click "DVD ROM" or "IFO/ISO File" to import Blu-ray files.
Step 2: Click the drop-down list of "Format" to select an output format. Here I follow iPad-> MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" for instance.
Step 3: Click "Browse" button to look for and set a save path to store the output HD videos.
rip-blu-ray-to-ipad-compatible-format_clip_image003.jpg

Step 4: Click "Settings" button to do advanced settings.
After clicking this button, you will enter the window shown below, on which you are allowed to adjust video and audio parameters like codec name, bit rate, image pixel, sample rate, etc., in that way you can take charge of the output file size as well as image quality on your hands freely.
Step 5: Click "Convert" button to start Blu-ray to iPad 2 ripping.
As long as the ripping work is finished, you can click "Open" button to find out the ripped HD files with ease. Then, you can transfer the generated file to your iPad 2 with iTunes to enjoy wonderful high quality Blu-ray movies.
For Mac Users: Blu-ray DVD to iPad 2 Converter for Mac

really nice, thanks for sharing, but i prefer the following guide

for it can not only rip hd dvd to ipad 2 but also can rip dvd to converting DVD to iPod/ iPhone 4/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 3G/iMovie/Final Cut Pro/Final Cut Express...

it really works for my iphone 4, thanks

Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter is the best solution for iPad 2 users to convert Blu-ray to iPad 2 supported formats for enjoying. Any Blu-ray Discs including the AACS/BD+/MKB V18/MKB V19/MKB V20/MKB V23 protected Blu-ray discs can be perfectly converted for showing off with cool iPad 2 with 6X faster conversion speed.

Besides the blu-ray videos, this Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter also can convert any DVD movies to iPad 2 and convert almost all popular video and audio files to iPad 2 supported MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A, etc.

In addition, this Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter enables you crop, trim, clip and merge files, add video effect, add watermark,choose subtile and audio track, customize Video Encoder, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Resolution, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, and Audio Bitrate, etc.

However, this Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter is very easy-to-use, just a few clicks you can finish the whole conversion and enjoy the converted files with your hot iPad 2.

By the way, this Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter also supports iPod, iPod touch, iPod touch 2, iPod nano, iPod nano 4, iPod classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, Apple TV, Android, Sansa, Nokia, etc..

Free Download Code:
Code:
dvd.xstudio.biz/dl/blu-ray-to-ipad-2-converter.exe
Guide: How to Convert Blu-ray to iPad 2?

* Step 1: Install your Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter and launch it, then you will see the following interface.

You can follow "Getting Started" or just continue the following steps.

* Step 2: Click " " to import Blu-ray files to Load Blu-ray Discs and Add blu-ray M2TS files as you wish.

* Step 3: Set output format and output folder

Click "Profile" drop-down menu, and choose "iPad 2" as your output format and click "Browse" to set output folder. There're many output formats, you can choose profile as what you need.

* Step 4: Edit Blu-ray files or directly click "convert" and start converting Blu-ray to iPad 2

Just wait a few moment, the conversion will be automatically finished. And then you can enjoy your favorited Blu-ray movies with cool iPad 2.

For more details and more iPad 2 tools >>>:
Code:
dvd-to-ipad.xstudio.biz

I was wait for this until ipad 2 got some serious updates in line with its software. Thank you for sharing. ipad 2 here I come.

Foxreal Blu-ray Ripper ( foxreal.com/blu-ray-ripper/ ) is mainly designed to help you to help you convert/rip Blu-ray or DVD disc movies to MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, MOV, MPEG, FLV, F4V, MPG or other audio/video formats for playback on your portable devices or media players with ease, such as iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Droid X, Droid Pro, Motorola Atrix, Droid Bionic, Motorola Xoom, Nook Color, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S, BlackBerry PlayBook, Nokia, HTC EVO 4G, Apple TV, WDTV, HDTV, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, Nexus S, Wii, Nexus One and more.

DVD to iPad 2: How to Convert DVD to iPad 2 to Play DVD on Apple iPad 2http://dvd-to-ipad2.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-convert-dvd-to-ipad-2-to-play.html

for it can not only rip hd dvd to ipad 2 but also can rip dvd to converting DVD to iPod/ iPhone 4/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 3G/iMovie/Final Cut Pro/Final Cut Express...

Thanks for your suggestion. It really help me a lot..

[Moderator edit: Removed external commercials/advertisements. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
This blu ray ripping software also works for the new ipad.
Set the output video up to 1080P in mp4 format for playback on the new ipad

Good luck. guys