What's new

Downlaod facebook video to iPhone X Photos gallery App ?

zillah

Reaction score
Dear folks

I have read many articles how to download Facebook video to iPhone X Photos gallery App,,,,google search in the link below :

iphone download facebook video no link to your photo gallery - Google Search

Most of the articles discuss downloading videos with their link to sources therefore I couldn't make it work ,,,,because not all videos that i am receiving on my Facebook have links,,,,and some articles are outdated since 2014 or 2015

Basically I receive some video and footage on my Facebook and I want to download them (save) to my Photos Gallery then share them via WhatsApp or viber or ,,,,,etc

Thanks

Are you talking about downloading your own videos from Facebook or videos posted by other users? While Facebook does allow you to download your own videos they have no official method of downloading videos posted by others.
The search results you linked to are ways to defeat the Facebook download restrictions.

What i did I long pressed on a video that I had received on Facebook and clicked the option "Save for later",,,,then I went to Facebook "Saved" option and I have seen the link.

Once the link is there the rest is easy

What i did I long pressed on a video that I had received on Facebook and clicked the option "Save for later",,,,then I went to Facebook "Saved" option and I have seen the link.

That saves a link to the video but it doesn’t download the actual video to your device.

That saves a link to the video but it doesn’t download the actual video to your device.
Yes and this is what I have said in the below

Most of the articles discuss downloading videos with their link to sources

This is one link of many

EDITED

It says YouTube but it worked for FaceBook as well

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules http://www.iphoneforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.82225/ No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and this is what I have said in the below

This is one link of many

EDITED

It says YouTube but it worked for FaceBook as well
Downloading YouTube videos as described in that link is a violation of the YouTube terms and conditions.

Downloading YouTube videos as described in that link is a violation of the YouTube terms and conditions.
Could be.
Since YouTube is not my concern,,,,,Would that be volition to FaceBook ?