What's new

downgrading firmware

iphonenc

Reaction score
i have a jailbroke iphone 5 on ios 6.1.2 and i am wanting to downgrade to 6.0.1 in hopes of getting better battery life. first of all does anyone know if the battery will be better if i do so, and second im concerned about having to re-jailbreak my phone again b/c i dont want to have to download all of my cydia apps and get the settings right again. does any1 know if i will lose jailbreak or not and this includes having to restore everything jailbreak or otherwise. any info would be helpful thanks.

I have an iPhone 4(6.1.3) that would like to get down to 6.1.2 so I can use the Evasi0n method because its the only one I'm familiar with. I see the link above informing me that I can do it, but can someone tell me how. Is there a tutorial I'm missing?

-Thanks.

You'll have to check whether you have the SHSH blobs to do so or not first. I'll quickly draft a tutorial right now while you check

Last edited:
I don't have them but I know I need them. Could you tell me where to find the correct ones.

thanks.

If you don't have any SHSH blobs, then you won't be able to save any other than the latest ones, which you won't need since you can already restore to the latest iOS as it is.

whether I can do the downgrade iphone 4 gsm ios6.01 to ios 4 ?
tq all master... a whis i have solution
because i wan to jailbrake it, and unlocking the carriers
if any solution for this problem ples give me solution....

tq have a nice day