What's new

Don’t Expect Any iPhone 5 Surprises Says Analyst

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
8150-iphone-5-battery-comparison.JPG

The Wall Street analysts have been out in force today giving their considered thoughts on what we can all expect from the iPhone 5, which will be launched by Apple on Wednesday. AppleInsider has a nice round up of some of the key analyst opinions, with both Topeka Capital Markets’ Brian White and Deutsche Bank’s Chris Whitmore saying that they think that the iPhone 5 will be Apple’s most significant iPhone upgrade so far, with White even going as far as to say that it will be the biggest upgrade ever in consumer electronics. Whitmore adds that because of all the well-reported leaks about the next iPhone, there won’t really be any surprises as far as features are concerned. As far as sales are concerned, White says that Apple may well sell 10-12 million of its new iPhone 5s in the current fiscal quarter, ending in September, which basically means he expects it to sell that many in just over a week!

Source: Huge sales but no big surprises expected from Apple's 'iPhone 5'

Why do you think so? In my opinion, I don't agree with you. I have seen other sites which said that The new iPhone is said to equipped with a Smoother Siri and Wireless-charging. Also the icloud. That will attract a lot of people.

Last edited by a moderator: