M Mstmb42 New Member Jun 4, 2015 #1 Included a pic! This is the info I got back after checking status of my IMEI Attachments image.webp 99.2 KB · Views: 647
scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Jun 4, 2015 #2 Mstmb42 said: Included a pic! This is the info I got back after checking status of my IMEI Click to expand... It looks like it is unlocked. Proof positive would be if you inserted a SIM card from another carrier and it worked.
Mstmb42 said: Included a pic! This is the info I got back after checking status of my IMEI Click to expand... It looks like it is unlocked. Proof positive would be if you inserted a SIM card from another carrier and it worked.
M mariohackku New Member Jun 11, 2015 #3 Can you please test it, and tell me if it works im really desperate
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon