What's new

Does this look right??

danwillis91

Reaction score
This is my usage from fully charged phone at 6pm yesterday and I've only realh text a few times, bit of Facebook n forum browsing. Baring in mind the phone was brand new yesterday morning... I am worriedy battery is draining fast!!

Attachments

• $image-201264939.jpg
    $image-201264939.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 262
So you've had approx. an hour and a half of actual "active" time and used approx. 20% of your battery life. The remainder was standby time. In other words, if you were using the phone constantly you could expect the battery to last, roughly, 7.5 hours. I think that's pretty reasonable. Here's the specs from the Apple website, which seem pretty consistent with what you posted. Remember, these are "up to" specs:

Power and battery2

• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
  • Talk time: Up to 7 hours on 3G
    Up to 14 hours on 2G (GSM model only)
  • Standby time: Up to 300 hours
  • Internet use: Up to 6 hours on 3G
    Up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi
  • Video playback: Up to 10 hours
  • Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
Apple - iPhone 4 - Size, weight, battery life, and other specs

I suppose you are right. I have recently upgraded from a 3G where I didn't use as much as the 4 because it was so slow and my courage with vodafone was poor! Just seems to be quick draining. Maybe I am a little obsessive??

I suppose you are right. I have recently upgraded from a 3G where I didn't use as much as the 4 because it was so slow and my courage with vodafone was poor! Just seems to be quick draining. Maybe I am a little obsessive??

since when did you have the phone? it does not seem like you have used it that much unless you only bought it very recently..

my sent is 435MB and Received 5.4GB but i had the iphone since June 24th

and some times its good to drain the battery to 0%

Had the phone 24 hours now. Just worried about battery does it seem right to you?