What's new

Does anyone have this particular case

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I found a very nice leather case called BookBook. Does anyone have one? If so, what are your thoughts? It is $60 so I'd really value comments from members who have this particular item.[h=2][/h]

url]http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-4-accessories-14/bookbook-iphone-4-a-17935/[/url]

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Not yet. I bought the otter box defender instead. I put the book book on the back burner.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

iCrank said:
Not yet. I bought the otter box defender instead. I put the book book on the back burner.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I was thinking about getting the otterbox defender but I'm concerned it is too big and bulky. I've been thinking about the otterbox commuter series just because it's not as large as the defender series, but will still provide excellent protection. Any thoughts??

I was thinking of getting the otterbox defender series but im concerned that it is too big and bulky. I was leaning towards the otterbox commuter series because it is not as large as the defender. Any thoughts??

cwerden12 said:
I was thinking of getting the otterbox defender series but im concerned that it is too big and bulky. I was leaning towards the otterbox commuter series because it is not as large as the defender. Any thoughts??

Love my otter box defender not to big nice grip on my hands and I think it's a perfect cover!
My otter box defender does not look like the iPhone 3GS defender ...
I wish I could share a picture here(;

I agree. I love my otterbox defender. Good peace of mind in a busy world.

I bought the bookbook last week and it is great. I wanted a wallet to store my cards in and my phone. It is real leather and smells nice and it looks really good.

iwoodland said:
I bought the bookbook last week and it is great. I wanted a wallet to store my cards in and my phone. It is real leather and smells nice and it looks really good.

Did you buy one yet?

I was cerebration about accepting the otter box apostle but I'm anxious it is too big and bulky. I've been cerebration about the otterbox driver alternation just because it's not as ample as the apostle series, but will still accommodate accomplished protection.