Do you turn keyboard clicks and lock sounds off?

Banleno007

New Member
Or do you keep them on? Do you like them, are they necessary or do you find them annoying?
g.gif
 
Banleno007 said:
Or do you keep them on? Do you like them, are they necessary or do you find them annoying?

I'm a geek and like them off in case I get kidnapped and I have my phone they won't hear me texting for help haha
 
I leave them on but only because I themed the sound. So, it's a lower and softer pitched sound that isn't so annoying as the stock one.

I need those sounds - I'm still learning how to type on a smart phone. Without them, I can't tell that I've pressed the keys (very used to physical keyboards...).

Marliyn
 
OFF.. definitely.. that sound drives me crazy. and my son likes his on and hes always texting and i literally want to scream !! :eek:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top