What's new

Do not disturb?

Soxty7flh

Reaction score
Shouldn't this feature DISABLE ringing? ie so I can keep phone ON but not have it ring or vibrate?

Ok that explains it! I need to uncheck her as a favorite! Thanx

I wonder why it has an OPTION in the settings to Not allow favorites yet it still does?

It doesn't have to be Favorites ! I have made a group called I.C.E ( In Case of Emergency ) and that's what is checked for DND in Notifications . Just a handful of people who can call me even in the middle of the night .

o.k. now I can'y seem to find it. Maybe after I suck down some more java and WAKE up!.. Isn't there choices, on the "do not disturb" feature that allow one to pick if "all" or 'except favorites" are screened? I swear I saw this, was going to reply on this, but it evades me now!!!

o.k. now I can'y seem to find it. Maybe after I suck down some more java and WAKE up!.. Isn't there choices, on the "do not disturb" feature that allow one to pick if "all" or 'except favorites" are screened? I swear I saw this, was going to reply on this, but it evades me now!!!

In DND you have 3 choices :
-All
-No one
-Favorites

Or you can choose a group if you have some made . That's what I did .

Notifiications>DND>Allow calls from

I always forget that its not under the toggle to turn on DND. hth

In DND you have 3 choices :
-All
-No one
-Favorites

Or you can choose a group if you have some made . That's what I did . so.. where IS this function? I know I found it once, but now cannot get back to it! (?)