What's new

DIY iPhone 5 white to black.

zaitmi

Reaction score
Here's how i did it.

If u bought white iphone 5 but also want to feel how a black iphone 5 will feel.

First buy a transparent skin guard then Just buy black and grey vinyl of very small size 1ft by 1ft then cut them according to skin guard and see how easy it is to make it. Oh yes the apple logo..just search it google image and select black logo and then print then cut all sides and paste it carefully. Thats it...here are a couple of pics of mine. Enjoy:)

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 658
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 677
Did you guys tried it? Please inform me.

Just see how i converted my iPhone 5 white to black 4S.

hey i guys now tried the front side and back side now and all other sides it look exactly like iPhone 4S taller version:). You need glossy vinyl for this one. Just ask for any help if required..

Oh God why i do love my iPhone 5 so much...:)

Attachments

• $photo 1.jpg
    $photo 1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 598
  • $photo 2.jpg
    $photo 2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 618
  • $photo 9.jpg
    $photo 9.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 618
  • $photo 10.jpg
    $photo 10.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 581
Use stickers, u have those carbon for full. On my 4s i have for each button sticker, its black as a night without a moon :D

Or if you want something more precise with the cutouts, ebay has vinyl stickers to change the color of your phone. Slickwraps.com has some nice ones too. Too much effort for me to DIY this.

Or if you want something more precise with the cutouts, ebay has vinyl stickers to change the color of your phone. Slickwraps.com has some nice ones too. Too much effort for me to DIY this.

Good point. SlickWraps is a supporting vendor for this site. Check out their forum for special deals! :)