What's new

Discovering More Problems Since the Update

HunnieBunnie

Reaction score
I have been having problems with my iphone since I updated to the 10.1 or whatever it was called. It is taking the phone much longer to sink with my computer for one thing.

Then, the other day, an email came in and the phone cut off the notification sound just as it began. Then, without my touching the phone, it rebooted itself.

Today, I uploaded photos from phone to my Mac, but whence I tried to delete some of the uploaded photos on my Mac, they would not delete.

Also, their is one photo on my phone that I have uploaded numerous time, yet it always appears as a brand new photo on my phone to be uploaded.

I had to upgrade the phone's OS in order for it to work with my Mac's Sierra OS, but I am really sorry I had to do it. There have been nothing but problems since I upgraded.

Also, I cannot seem to find my photos file on my phone so that I can delete the photos I already uploaded to my Mac.

It sure what model phone you have. Update 10.1 is old ??? I suggest updating to the latest iOS. Make sure you back up first. Further more do a reset on the phone that may resolve some of your issues.

I did the most up to date OS download before 11 came out. I have not upgrade to 11 because too many people reported problems with their phones after they upgraded. Maybe the upgrade I did was 10.3.3 then. I forget, but it was the most up to date OS before 11 came out.

Any particular improvements over iOS 10, be honest now [emoji3]

Any particular improvements over iOS 10, be honest now [emoji3]

Never had so good battery life on any iOS version on my iPhone 7 now on iOS 11.2
IMG_9369.JPG

Personally, my phone functioned better before I updated the OS. : (