What's new

Disconnecting Macbook air from phone?

yoz

Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to find out how I can disconnect the option of my MacBook air, each time I receive a phone call. I am unable to answer the phone normally without choosing an option every time

Thanks
IMG-1744.jpg

Hi

I am trying to find out how I can disconnect the option of my MacBook air, each time I receive a phone call. I am unable to answer the phone normally without choosing an option every time

Thanks
View attachment 69958
If you go to settings - Phone - Receiving calls on other devices - then you can turn off your MacBook Air.

Hi

Thanks, though I don't have that option in my settings.

Can you find Phone under the list of settings on your iPhone? You should see a sub-section Calls and it should appear there.
This is what I have

Attachments

• 85349363-E981-4DE8-94CA-DD721120972D.jpeg
    85349363-E981-4DE8-94CA-DD721120972D.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 32
Hi

Thanks
View attachment 69958
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn off Allow Calls on Other Devices. On your Mac, go to Settings > FaceTime > Calls from iPhone, then turn off Calls from iPhone. On your Mac, open the FaceTime app, choose FaceTime > Settings (or Preferences), then deselect Calls From iPhone.