What's new

disable or change end call beeps

rys78

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here and thought this would be a great place to hopefully get an answer.

I have an Iphone4 and hate the end call beeps. After someone hangs up on me I hear three low beeps.

I believe the file that is responsible for this is vc~ended.caf

I followed some great how to sites on how to change iphone sounds
followed the directions to a tee and still can't get rid of the beep noise. If I could disable it that would be great or at least change the sound.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

Weird, this is something new to me. I dont think i have ever heard those sounds. Oh, welcome to the forum

Weird, this is something new to me. I dont think i have ever heard those sounds. Oh, welcome to the forum

It's a pretty low 3 beep's hold your phone to your ear and call yourself or go to a quite room and call yourself from another phone then answer the call then hang up from the other phone and your will hear 3 low beep's telling you that the connection was lost.

(Keep in mind this only happens with the Iphone4 no beeps with iphone 3gs.)

I'd just like to change this sound or remove it all together. I'm actually suprised there is no mention of this anywhere online considereing how much modding is done to the Iphone.

So, I assume it can't be done cause I have tried following guides using ssh to change the iphone ui sounds to no avail.