What's new

Did U2's album Songs of Innocence invite itself onto your device?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
remove-u2-album.png

If you have this album on your device you won't be able to delete it in the normal way.
Heres how to remove it -
http://itunes.com/soi-remove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanx, PI!!!:D
Like....they couldn't ASK first if we wanted this.....????!!!:rolleyes:
Now....if it'd been a Beatles anthology......or Elvis.....YEAH! I'd have kept it....GRACIOUSLY!!;)

Many thanx, PI!!!:D
Like....they couldn't ASK first if we wanted this.....????!!!:rolleyes:
Now....if it'd been a Beatles anthology......or Elvis.....YEAH! I'd have kept it....GRACIOUSLY!!;)
You're welcome, I agree we should have been asked first and then to find you couldn't remove it, Its just not on.
I agree I would have kept The Beatles too :)

I actually had to download it on to my device from iTunes.

I actually had to download it on to my device from iTunes.
Really? Most people are complaining because it just appeared on their device as it did on mine and then couldn't be deleted.

Really? Most people are complaining because it just appeared on their device as it did on mine and then couldn't be deleted.

Do you have Settings - Music - Show All Music enabled? If so then that's why the album showed up. I have it turned off and I didn't see it untill I actually downloaded it to my phone.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!

Do you have Settings - Music - Show All Music enabled? If so then that's why the album showed up. I have it turned off and I didn't see it untill I actually downloaded it to my phone.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!
No its turned off.