What's new

Did the new 6.0.2 fix your WiFi

DayoDee

Reaction score
Has anyone updated there phone to 6.0.2 if so let me no if it fixed the WiFi for you

Lol yes from what I can tell it slightly better. My speeds so far are much faster on fringe of my 5ghz network

I saw an immediate improvement in my iPhone five. I used to be limited to about 8 MB download on my 12 megabyte wifi. Now I am able to get the full 12 MB (well 11xxx)

I max out my Internet connection at 25ms 34.xx Mbpsdown and 7 Mbps upload

My wifi is faster but my regular wifi networks that I usually automatically connect to will not auto connect any more after I installed my 6.0.2 update yesterday. Any one else having this issue?

My wifi is faster but my regular wifi networks that I usually automatically connect to will not auto connect any more after I installed my 6.0.2 update yesterday. Any one else having this issue?

I actually didn't have this issue. Mine has been auto connecting just fine.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Reset ur network connections on your phone. Another fis would be to simply forget the network and reconnect.

I find that auto-connect is faster with 6.0.2. Before I might have to visit a few pages to get the authentication page to show up. Now it happens right away.

Was this update only for the 5? My husbands 4s didn't get an update and he always has wifi issues.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)