What's new

did i pick the right screen replacement ?

Thats not a genuine apple screen when it comes to the screen and lcd i would go with a genuine apple product.

Thats not a genuine apple screen when it comes to the screen and lcd i would go with a genuine apple product.

man should have looked into that its to late i ordered it a few hours ago but will it work even if its not oem

i would think it would but how good IDK

well im going to give it a try when i get the replacement parts should be ok would think there would be more people on here that would reply on your questions lol

Idk, id send the seller a few emails to make sure it will work. If not there should
not be a problem canceling the order. $70 is $70 and that could go towards the right parts. Just my 2 penny's.

i sent the guy a message but im thinking ill be ok since its all the same at&t and verizons lcd'

the only problem i have is that lcd gonna be as good as an apple lcd. if it were me i would get a genuine apple lcd.

the only problem i have is that lcd gonna be as good as an apple lcd. if it were me i would get a genuine apple lcd.

True could not find a oem one but this one will work out for now if all fails I'm sending it out to be fixed ill keep you guys updated the part should be coming in a few days its coming from ny I'm from ohio I can't wait ! Using a old blackberry 8330 its boring !

you do know you have to take 90% of the phone apart to replace the screen. there are you tube video's out there i would look those up if i were you

you do know you have to take 90% of the phone apart to replace the screen. there are you tube video's out there i would look those up if i were you

yeah i watched a few videos on youtube and feel up to it i used to take apart psp's should be ok. do you know if there is a photo right up of it ?