What's new

Dialers

jockmcd

Reaction score
Cannot get any dialers to work ob my iphone 4 4.3.3 jb why do they not work im using winterboard is this correct ?

Mills ive installed about 10 to my winterboard and not 1 works , i cannot see any descriptions to say what they are compatible with , where can i get the correct infornation from or is there a link to a group of 4.3.3 dialers i cannit find any dialers that work at all through winterboard please help ut driving me nuts ;-)

Those ones working usually come within a complete theme or UI themes. I have never tried to install only a dialer theme before though.

I have downloaded a theme that also is meant to have a dialer. , theme works the dialer is non existent ?

Most of the dialer only themes are for 3.x and won't work with 4.x your best bet for modifying your dialer is to find a complete theme that has a custom dialer(and was designed specifically for 4.x). I am using "Black UPS HD" and the custom dialer theme works just fine.

Would like to keep my original theme with my see through icons only want a dialer ?

Ok i managed to install the black ups theme and can use the dialer seperatley , do you have a possible list that will install on 4.3.3 cos the 10 i tried didnt work , cheers mills thanks for the heads up on the black ups dialer

I don't know of any lists, but you can just go to ModMyi's forums and look through their iPhone themes, most of the themes on the first few pages will be iOS4 compatible :)

$image-1553797808.jpg

My home screen looks like this , so does my other pages except no see through icons unless i use glaskart , the ones you can see are not glaskart they came with my rangers theme it is meant to have a dialer but dosent work if its there on my 4.3.3 would love to have this background with see through numbers as dialer buttons , any advice

Hi, can u tell me with which program u did this? I mean that theme? Thanks ( i'am new here) :)