What's new

DIALER playing tricks on me!

soundzen

Reaction score
its the second time im embarrased by my phone dialer!!! i'll explain how a simple dialer can make me look foolish to my clients

yesterday morning for example: i used the dialer numeric pad to call a client and had a abrasive conversation (nevermind reason) then afterwards i saved his cellphone by ading the number to my contacts... then by lunch time on the parking lot a morron squeezed my car door making it impossible to get in so i called the company number advertised on the car to alert them to teach their salesman how to park properly

ANYWAY heres the lol part!

when i dialed the number trough numeric pad i thought i was calling the morron "customer service" for the car but ended up talking AGAIN with my client from the morning debate!!! i was talking of a car blocking mine and the client was wondering where he parked his!!! THAT HAPPENED TWICE BECAUSE WHEN USING THE NUMERIC PAD THE IPHONE DOESNT ERASE THE LAST ENTRY BUT ADS THE NUMBERS AND WHEN CALLING, IT DIALS THE FIRST ONES (client+driver).

it looks like an endless string of numbers on the dialer screen, which i dont look at prior to calling... when i dial i never read or look at numbers dialed because i ear the dials tone telling me the number was inserted so i select green CALL button without hesitation! WHO WHOULD HAVE THOUGH THE DIALER WOULD SUM UP THE NUMBERS??? sooooo weird and annoying!!!

Sorry but I did this and it doesn't show the previous entry I typed in unless I hit dial before I enter the new # then it shows the previous # I dialed.